10 Ways To Prevent Vision LossYou have a surprising degree of control over maintaining your vision. Here are some important things you can to to ward off vision loss and blindness:
- Have a comprehensive dilated eye exam.
- Maintain your blood sugar levels.
- Know your family's eye health history.
- Eat right to protect your sight.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Wear protective eyewear.
- Quit smoking or never start.
- Be cool and wear your shades.
- Give your eyes a rest.
- Clean your hands and your contact lenses—properly.
Make your donation to SDCB today