8 Great Books About BlindnessHere are 8 amazing books about blindness. They include both fiction and non-fiction.
- All the Light We Cannot See: A New York Times Best Seller, this nonfiction story is based in Germany and France during WWII.
- The Story of My Life – Helen Keller Autobiography: Clearly nonfiction! an incredible autobiography
- Molly Burke Autobiography: Another compelling, more modern, autobiography
- Lion’s Story: Nonfiction, examining the history of Lions and World Services for the Blind.
- Now I see You: A non-ficton memoir of a woman who lost her sight from retinitis pigmentosa.
- Thunder Dog: The True Story of a Blind Man, His Guide Dog, and the Triumph of Trust at Ground Zero: The true story of the lead guide dog at the World Trade Center on 9/11.
- The Unseen Trail: The true story of the first blind person to hike the Appalachian trail using only GPW and trekking poles.
- Touch the Top of the World: Another memoir, about Erik, who aspires to climb all of the world’s Seven Summits.
Top 8 Books About Blindness
Help SDCB to help the blind and visually impaired