- Unsolicited help is normally unwanted
- Body language can be difficult
- Words like “see”, “watch” or “look” aren’t offensive
- Guessing games really aren’t fun
- Living alone is no big deal
The author goes into detail and shares personal stories about each of her points in this entertaining and educational blog post.
What do you think of this top 5 list? Do you have anything to add? Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Five Things to Remember if you Know Someone Who’s Blind: Blogging Against Disabilism Day 2015