Panoptix Trifocal Lens For Cataracts - 5 Important Things To KnowTraditional cataract surgery replaces your cataract with synthetic lenses which are monofocal or bifocal. More recently, trifocal lenses have been introduced. However, there are issues with these lenses, including insufficient light and image quality.
Now there's a better alternative: Panoptix trifocal lenses. Here are the key things you should consider:
- Know what PanOptix Trifocal Lenses Are: Panoptix lenses are artificial lenses that are surgically implanted to replace the patient's cataract. They restore normal vision when natural lenses, cataracts, become cloudy or impair the patient's vision significantly.
- Panoptix incorporates 3 distinct vision distances: far, intermediate, and near vision.
- Benefits of the PanOptix Trifocal Lens include: Better protection from ultraviolet and blue light, better image quality, and better near and intermediate vision - without the need for reading glasses.
- The FDA approved PanOptix Trifocal Lens in 2019
- You should determine if PanOptix Trifocal Lenses are right for you by consulting with your ophthalmologist or optometrist.
Donate today to SDCB